Immunization records required even in a virtual school

For OVCA school enrollment, a parent or guardian shall provide one of the following:
  1. Current, up-to-date immunization records; or
  2. A completed and signed exemption form.
For more info click HERE.
Don't know where your immunization records are?  Click HERE to see how to request them.